Pages

Who are The Zombz?

The Zombz are characters I created. The story revolves around these three teenage zombies (D.K., Rot and Meat) who are brought back from the grave by an evil family of scientists. Still working out the story but I have a background I'm pretty happy with. I hope to eventually license them. I'm in the process of creating a style guide for them and their world. It's slow going because I work full time and need to also freelance. I'm usually torn between working on them and looking for freelance work. It's frustrating because afer years of cocepting various characters and ideas I finally found something I am happy with and willing to invest so much time in.

I met wth a licensing agent who seemed to really like the concept so that gave me a lot of motivation to move forward with it. I'll try to keep you updated on my progress.

1 comment:

  1. more updates please, I am allowed to follow this blog.

    ReplyDelete